THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 29, 2008

First Assignment: Powerful Pictures


1. Insert the picture that is the most powerful for you. (2 pnts)

2. Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)

This picture is about a baby orangutan from a safari park in eastern China. The baby orangutan visited the vet after kidney stones were detected in a lion cub and two other baby orangutans that had consumed contaminated milk powder.

3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)

This picture is cute, I love animals, but to hear that it might be contaminated from the powder milk, broke my heart. Not only are small children that drink the contaminated powder milk harmed, but now the animals are harmed as well.

4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)

I can't say that I could relate to this picture, but what I could say is that I've had my experience of knowing what it feels like to be at risk. And not only me, a lot of people have had similar kidney problems, some even small children. I don't know much about the contaminated powder milk, but I do know that it has effected a lot of living things, harming and/or killing it, from infants to baby animals, around the globe. It's sad to know that manufacturers producing these products don't seem to care about the public's safety or their customer's health.

0 comments: